Thursday, January 7, 2021

 *cough* It's dusty in here. And dark.

Are those cobwebs?

Is it really a cobweb if there's still a spider living in it?

When was the last time anyone looked after this blog?


It's been a while. Years, in fact. Apparently, despite the Trump years offering a lot of inspirational outrage, I haven't had much to say. Or more likely, I've been so outraged and overwhelmed that I never got anything organized into words. 

But it's time to come back, I think. I have done a lot of thinking, a lot of reading, and I hope a lot of listening, so I will be writing some of that down for anyone who wants to see it. 

I have some work to do around here first. Gotta get those spiderwebs down. Gotta polish up a few things here and there. Gotta make some edits to better ensure privacy!

Pardon my dust.


No comments: