Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eureka!

I've been discovered! I just found the first comment on my blog by someone I don't already know! So thank you, gentle readers, for taking the time. I hope I can give you something back.

Speaking of Eureka, one of our favorite TV shows is the SciFi channel series Eureka, about "America's Smartest Little Town." I love it for many reasons, but one reason is because one of the main characters, Allison Blake, has a son with autism. The scenes with Kevin (her son) in the first season really resonated with me. The second season involved Kevin in a rather bizarre storyline about ultimate knowledge, but it wrapped up with him returning to his previous state of mind. However, we're now half-a-dozen episodes into the third season and they haven't even mentioned Kevin's name, so I'm getting somewhat impatient. Come on, SciFi!

No comments: